ProAct Network helps vulnerable communities improve resilience to disasters, climate change, and humanitarian crises through sustainable environmental management.
Our core values for sustainable environmental management:
- The needs of the poor and most vulnerable communities are a priority.
- Community involvement creates community ownership.
- Communicate, collaborate and co-ordinate with as many stakeholder groups as possible.
- Create and support strategic institutional partnerships.
- Healthy ecosystems contribute positively to community and environmental resilience.
- Community resilience relies on livelihood security.
- Knowledge sharing is essential for capacity building
ProAct Network has signed the IFRC Code of Conduct and incorporates these principles into our work.